EASYSTOCKOn A Daily Basis
1. Two bins full of parts are placed one behind the other on the shelf
2. When the bin at the front is empty, the barcode label affixed to the front of the bin is scanned with the hand-held unit.
3. The bin at the rear of the shelf is pulled to the front so parts can be picked from it. The first bin is placed behind (and in some cases turned upside-down to show that it has already been scanned)
4. Continue to scan until all empty bins have been scanned. The “submit” button is hit.
5. The successful scan is received at TCH and a Receipt notification is sent to the customer via email.
6. Packing slips are generated and goods leave TCH
7. EASYSTOCK can be configured to send collected scans to vendors other than TCH. Intelligent Barcodes allow EASYSTOCK to collate and transmit orders correctly to appropriate parties.