KES Cable Entry System by Conta-Clip
The KES system consists of two components. The inner core, made of polyamide PA 6.6 GF, is crucial for the stability and strain relief; it is over-moulded in the sealing areas with TPE to ensure an IP66 seal.
Many cables in a confined space
Many cables (with various diameters from 3.2 to 20.5 mm) can be inserted in a confined space and double sealed (IP66) thanks to the special construction of the conical grommets. The installation can use a screw-on outer mount optionally using threaded bushes from the inside, or snapping on without screws. In order to insert the cables, the corresponding membrane (with marked centring point) must be pierced; the cables are then simply guided through.
UL 94 V-0 classification
The KES is designed for use in mounting cut-outs together with 24-pin heavy-duty connectors. All variants are available in grey and black. The materials used comply with the UL 94 V-0 classification.
1. Screw-on mount
The KES (without threaded bush) is screwed from the outside onto the housing wall.
2. Screw-on mount with threaded bushes and latching clips
3. Latched (snap-on) mount using latching hooks
Your advantages• Can be screwed/snapped on
• Very high stability (core: PA 6.6 GF)
• Outstanding strain relief (cone grommet)
• Very simple assembly (with marked centring point)
• High-density assemblies
• Double sealing / IP66 seal
• Hygienic design: no dirt-prone niches • Large assortment (48 varieties)
• UL-listed plastic materials
• UL 94 V-0
For more information about technical specifications and technical specifications, you can download the full brochure on the TCH Electronic Component website at http://www.tchelectronics.com/conta-clip/